Monday, July 16, 2012

Remove a Tree From My Driveway

Finding a tree across my driveway after an afternoon storm, right when I was headed out with a friend, was not what I expected for this evening. Since I can go nowhere, the only thing left to do is remove the tree so I will be able to get to the airport in the morning. Yes, I do have a chainsaw just for this purpose. I live in the woods.
I must add that I am very glad it didn't fall on my house. It did take out two other trees and a wonderful spruce tree that was once a Christmas tree and I had planted in my yard. At least I can get in and out of my house now and I got it off the driveway before dark. I have more work to do to remove the rest of the tree from the yard, but one good thing is that I have firewood for this winter now.














No comments:

Post a Comment