Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Try a Social Experiment

One of the things I have never tried, is a social experiment that will benefit me instead of someone else. (Even so, this blog may also be of benefit, even if just for entertainment purposes.) I have always loved change and hated it at the same time. New things have always been something I might do one day. Sometimes I get around to them and other times I just put them off. Change is one of the hardest things to do in life, yet once done seems to always work out somehow. So, as I try new things, go new places and meet new people, I will also be doing new things in my life that will bring great and wonderful changes. The sky is the limit, because the only way I am going to the stars is in my imagination. Even the smallest and simplest new things will be something I have never done before, making them just as wonderful as the very exciting new things I have in store. Instead of saying I would like to do that one day, I will strive to check it off as done. I will not try 'anything' at least once, but I will try many things.... and I will be glad I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment